Teen and Women’s Therapy in Indianapolis, IN
Helping Teen Girls and Women Stop Feeling Anxious and Start Feeling Calm
Hi, I’m Nicole
I help teen girls, women, and moms overcome their struggles with worry and stress with therapy in Indianapolis.
I provide a non-judgemental space where you can safely express what’s bothering you and where we collaborate on finding your path towards feeling better.
Helping Stressed Women
Do you find yourself saying:
- “I am overwhelmed”
- “I am stressed out all the time”
- “I feel stuck in my life”
- “If I say what I really feel or want, people won’t like me”
Women’s counseling can help you:
- Stop caring what other people think
- Express yourself in a more direct way
- Not let fear get in the way of your life
- Manage stress better
Find out more about how Women’s Counseling can help
Helping Anxious Teen Girls
Do you catch your teen saying:
- “I’m worried all the time”
- “I’m not sleeping well”
- “I’m so overwhelmed I can’t get anything done”
- “I don’t want to hang out with anyone”
Therapy can help your teenager:
- Start enjoying life as a teen
- Get a safe space to express herself
- Understand what fuels her anxiety so she can stop it
- Learn ways to manage difficult emotions
Find out more about how Therapy for Teen Anxiety can help.
For Teen and Women’s Therapy in Indianapolis
For Indiana and California residents needing support from anywhere, online counseling helps make my counseling and therapy services accessible
Empowerment mentoring for women who are introverts, highly sensitive, creative, and/or spiritual and ready to break free from the Good Girl Facade to live a more soul-filled life.
Click the image to be redirected to my mentoring services. This is for you if you are ready to move forward in your life. To end the illusions from learned beliefs or behaviors from our culture, society or through the generations.
7002 Graham Road, Suite 211 Indianapolis, IN 46220 317-840-0490
The information contained in this website including all pages within are for information purposes only and may change at any time without notice. The information within this site is not intended nor should be taken as therapeutic, legal, or otherwise professional or personal advice. Use of this site and/or communication through this site at no time forms a therapeutic relationship between the site user and therapist.